Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Personal Goal #4 - Self-Development Blog - How and Why

Have a Blog On Self-Development - How and Why

Fast-forward to 888 :
I have been writing in a self-development blog for one year. I have posted information on social, financial, career and other miscellaneous improvement. People have been a great motivation to my writing because I want to reach out and teach them. However, you know which people enjoy being taught, and vice versa.

Back to September 12, 2007. 10 reasons Why I Write In a Self-Development Blog
1) Learn from others on different subjects
2) Teach others the material that I am learning on a daily basis
3) Will help me retain the information I am learning b/c I am writing about it
4) Realize a new lesson as I am writing about a particular subject
5) Create a positive pressure on me, where people see my goals
6) Love talking, and writing, about self-improvement
7) Improves my confidence when I can open up to others
8) Improve my writing skills
9) Acts as a good conversation topic
10) Allow to hear other people's opinions/advice/questions on self-improvement matters
11) Contact people I haven't heard from in a long time

Well, that's it for my Four Yearly Goals. I will print these on an 8x11 sheet of paper, frame it, and hang it on my wall. I am determined to achieve all four of these goals. Stick around and see.

888. 1) Cameesa. 2) PM. 3) Own a home. 4) Self-Development Blog On A Weekly Basis.

No comments: