Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Personal Goal #4 - Self-Development Blog - How and Why

Have a Blog On Self-Development - How and Why

Fast-forward to 888 :
I have been writing in a self-development blog for one year. I have posted information on social, financial, career and other miscellaneous improvement. People have been a great motivation to my writing because I want to reach out and teach them. However, you know which people enjoy being taught, and vice versa.

Back to September 12, 2007. 10 reasons Why I Write In a Self-Development Blog
1) Learn from others on different subjects
2) Teach others the material that I am learning on a daily basis
3) Will help me retain the information I am learning b/c I am writing about it
4) Realize a new lesson as I am writing about a particular subject
5) Create a positive pressure on me, where people see my goals
6) Love talking, and writing, about self-improvement
7) Improves my confidence when I can open up to others
8) Improve my writing skills
9) Acts as a good conversation topic
10) Allow to hear other people's opinions/advice/questions on self-improvement matters
11) Contact people I haven't heard from in a long time

Well, that's it for my Four Yearly Goals. I will print these on an 8x11 sheet of paper, frame it, and hang it on my wall. I am determined to achieve all four of these goals. Stick around and see.

888. 1) Cameesa. 2) PM. 3) Own a home. 4) Self-Development Blog On A Weekly Basis.

1 comment:

Mano said...

Hi,

You have an extremely wonderful weblog. To grow to be a effective man or woman the basic issue is usually to have positive thinking. Appreciate Sky Rocketing Success with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Produce Positive Thinking So It is possible to Eradicate Stress From the Existence, Improve Your Self-Confidence and Plan Oneself For Lifetime Success!